Mission and Ethos
Our school aims to encourage all our children to become independent, honest, resilient, caring, self-motivated learners. Our core belief is that because each child is created in the image of God, we will provide the best we can for each one of them. Our goals are to:
- Maintain a Christian ethos in which each member of the school community feels secure, valued and loved.
- Provide an environment which supports each child to develop academically, physically, socially and spiritually.
- Offer a relevant curriculum matched to the needs and interests of the children and within the expectations of the national curriculum.
- Develop in each child a love of learning and community to sustain them throughout their lives.
- Create a caring community for those of the Christian faith, of other faiths or of none.