The Thrive Approach supports children to develop their social and emotional wellbeing, thus enabling them to engage with life and learning. Every child experiences life’s up and downs. The Thrive approach helps develop more confident and resilient children, increase their emotional awareness and be more open to learning.
The approach supports them in becoming more self-assured, capable and adaptable. The Thrive approach is a practical, easy to use social and emotional development programme to promote social and emotional wellbeing for every child.
Positive relationships are at the heart of Thrive. We use these relationships, together with play and creative activities, to give children key experiences at each different stage of their development. Repetition of these activities supports children’s development, helping them to:
- Feel good about themselves and know that they matter
- Increase their sense of security and trust
- Increase their emotional well-being
- Improve their capacity to be creative and curious
- Increase their self-esteem and confidence to learn
- Learn to recognise and regulate their feelings
- Learn to think before behaving in a certain way
- And so much more